new arrivals- 73

Hi All,
  In just a few minutes,  Amy and I are off to the Wilds of New Jersey
(Linden) to pick up my new '73 from the Dependable Auto Shipper's terminal.
As I've mentioned some time ago on the list, This is the car that my father
bought new and has woven it's way in and out of my life for the past 30 years.
 It's lived it's last 14 years in Arizona.   It sports a pretty nice repaint
and a rebuilt engine.
 I have a few things to deal with:
   alignment
   A/C and the autotemp,
   foam padding in the front seats
   odds/ends,  but is in very good shape.

I feel like a kid before Christmas..

hah,

just had to share with people who certainly understand.

more to come

!

Jack
81 Imperial (black 360 4bbl)