Off List - One recipient

Jeff,

Your rules reminder post was fine.  There is no harm in suggesting that
maybe a thread has run its course.  I am very broad church in my approach to
the list, which has not always made everyone happy.  Striking a balance is
tough.  I prefer it when you and Roger do it as you seem to try hard to be
as fair as possible.  What irks me are the voices from the peanut gallery.

Hugh

Feel free to pass this on to Roger.  I do not seem to have his address