Back to Single Head Lights

On our 57 cvt only half done, alas, we will be installing single head lights and the grille that goes with them.  Our car has the duals but we want the singles.  We purchased the lights and grille from Lowell Howe.  A learning experience as we did not know the grille was different when we started out.

Each to his own, eh??

So if anyone needs a dual head light set up and the grille for a 57 let us know.

Henry Hopkins, 61/60/57