TV shows

>From the for what its worth department:
The truck that Jethro drives in the "Beverly
Hillbillies" program has been a subject of debate for
decades...in the late '60s it was identified as a 1920
Oldsmobile...now I don't know if it was a car made
into a truck or if Olds did make trucks in 1920.
Regarding "Beaver"...on some of the street scenes in
the 1960-1961 seadon occassionally you will glance a
'61 Imperial Crown Convertible"...not very often, but
its there with a plethora of other late forward look
Chrysler products...Ward (the father) may not have
been a rich man but was able to get a new Plymouth
every year...his '59 even had the flitesweep decklid.
Also...anyone interested in Imperials on TV...the
series "voyage to the botton of the sea" first
season-1964 had '64 crown 4 doors and Lebarons quite
regularly...and for Sci-Fi movie people "Attack of the
50 foot woman" made in 1958 has its star whose name
escapes me driving a new '58 convertible before she
loses her composure and begins growing.
More useless info...Please enjoy. Bruce