TV shows

  To the member who likes to know what other TV shows used Chrysler Company
  cars besides Beverly Hillbillies, I just watched "Leave it to Beaver " I saw a 59 Plymouth--- 60 Plymouth a 59 Simca and a 60 De soto. But no Imperial. Maybe the parents of the Beaver were just ordinary middle class folks and couldn't afford the top of the line Chrysler cars like Beverly Hills bankers.
  I cannot not make out the trucks make and model Jesro {spell ? ] drives in the Beverly Hills show. I am certain its not Imperial related.
  Sincerely Dieter 55  2 door
Ps ; sorry I missed your name