Endless emails

Hello All,
Once again, I  scratch my head at the newest IML problem. Why does it matter how many emails are sent to the entire list? I receive mail from 4 different sources. I go through them and DELETE what I do not want. If the club is not to become to selective in topics, an all inclusive attitude must be adopted. Simply stated, if folks want to discuss carmats, emblems, roses or the bore stroke ratio of a 323 Imperial 8 this should be the place.  I personally shudder at hot rod Imperials. But, I defend the right of others to own and modify them. Remember, that one of the reasons our beloved Imperials shine through the years is that it represents an era when FREEDOM was the dominant feature of our culture. Let's not allow prejudice against others  color how we represent this era.

                                                               Allan From Montana