Hi Aaran. I couldn't agree with you more on the exspenses to restore a car as
I did a Frame off on my 57 T-Bird in 90 and it was finished in 92, lots of
money, drove by the shop once a month and threw money on the floor, showed
the car at a couple of concours and national t-bird meets and got a couple of
gold medallions, now drive the car to special outhing and have installed air
and radial tires and did a little extra chroming so it's no longer showable
but enjoyed doing it, but what the hell I have 20 big ones in my 67 Imp Conv,
drive it nearly every day, I guess you could just say I have a lot of pride
in my cars, but will have to quit looking for anymore as I am now retired and
have other places to throw my money, thanks for you comments
Dick Swihar67 Imp Crown Conv