67 vs. 68 antenna

Dick, yes, I'm talking about the tube, or sheath, that the antenna itself is
in.  Not the motor housing.  It appears as if it came from a car that was hit
in the fender there and it bent in the tube a bit (about 1/2" maybe), but the
antenna itself is great.

I have removed every bolt on it I can and the sheath won't budge.  Is there
some trick to getting the sunuvagun off?

Thanks, Mark