Urgently needed for 1950 Imperial

I saw a reply to this problem in a publication for another make I happen to also have an interest in.  Replace the brake hose on the opposite wheel from the side that is pulling.  Sometimes there is a problem with deterioration from the inside the rubber brake hose, and you end up with a blockage which restricts the flow of brake fluid to the opposite side, so you get full effect on one side--the one that pulls, and little effect on the other side.  If this works, replace all of your brake rubber hoses.  You should probably do this every 5 or so years simply because OLD rubber is bad news.

John