Sent: April 13, 2003 2:49 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Urgently needed for 1950 Imperial

Hi Guys

Ray Gomm from the UK here - I urgently need a full set of wheel cylinder rubbers for 1950 Chrysler Imperial ( New Yorker chassis ) – 2 for each front wheel and 1 for each rear wheel – looks like I’m going to have to replace everything to find the problem :

My front brakes grab one-sided so that the car always pulls violently to the right when braking.   I stripped everything down, cleaned it all and put it back but it still does the same -  can’t see anything obvious.  Helppppppppppppp !