Hoffman
Sent: April 12, 2003 5:05 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Platinum plugs - resisting fouling?

James,

I've found that none of my older Mopars (and that's 1993 and older)
likes platinum plugs, even the Autolites. A rough idle was the most
noticeable undesirable effect. And with standard Autolite plugs so cheap
(and all but one so easy to replace), the result seems far more
satisfactory overall with the non-platinum plugs, from my experience.

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB