2003 Eagle

I think most of the car is fine. Get rid of the three tail lights and come up with something truely Imperial, maybe just the sparrow strainers. I also agree with the flightsweep deck lid.
 The drawing seems to show no head room for drive or rear passenger and no leg room in the rear. The cross over bar should go with larger rear full opening windows. We are dealing with an Imperial which is luxury, room, style and more class than anything on the road. I love the orginal front end and large rear fenders with the upper lights. The front end does look too large compared with the rear. My next question is what will it cost and who can afford it.
Zub