Lifting your Imperial

About 10 years or so ago I restored my 1942 Desoto Custom.  Jacking it up
and down, crawling on my back, and jockeying jackstands was a torture.  I
always said if I ever did that much work on a car again that I would invest
in a lift.  The recent IML posts about the unfortunate accident someone had
sealed the decision.  My new 1966 Crown Convertible will be the one.  My
question is does anyone have any suggestion as to the brand.  At this point
I'm torn between the American Equipment model TP-9 and the Autolifters model
Autopro 6000.  What should I be looking for and what's your experience.  The
Autolifters model rises an additional 6" than the TP-9.  I'm not going with
the 4-post style because I don't want the frame blocked by the ramps and it
also makes brake and suspension work a little harder.  Thanks for the input.
Tom