This never happens

Usually, if your car is going to break down, it iwll do so at the point
either farthest from home or in the place that is the hardest to get
assistance or repairs.  On my way home fro mwork today, just as I turned the
corner on my street, one of the heater hoses on my 90 Imperial, burst.  It
just split about 2 inches long at the point where it comes from the
thermostat housing.  I stopped the car and could smell coolant and I saw
dollar signs.  I jumped out and opened the hood and saw coolant spewing out
of the split hose.

At least I know what I am doing next weekend.

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1990/Brad/Repairs/HeaterHose1.jpg
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1990/Brad/Repairs/HeaterHose2.jpg