Please Welcome New Members David & Gloria Anderson

Please Welcome New Members David & Gloria Anderson

New Subscriber(s): David & Gloria Anderson
Email Address is: dca001@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: NE, PA

Car(s) owned: I currently own a 2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXI, My goal is to soon
own a 1965 Chrysler New Yorker 4dr Hdtp 413 V-8, just like my dad had for
17yrs. :-)

Self-Introduction: My name is David Anderson, I am 29 and 1/2 :-) I was born
with Chrysler in my blood. My Dad owned a 1965 Chry New Yorker for 17 yrs it
was still all orig, 600,000 plus and still going. He sold it to a collector
due to no room to store it at the time, I was heartbroken! to see it go. I
was 14 then and I have every lit, pics, broch,dealer promo's you name it I
got it.
I love Mopar of the 1960's and the 65 Chryslers (Good Bless Elwood Engel) Im
glad Ford didn't get that design Chrysler lucked up!!! I will forever love
these cars, If any one have a pic pls e-mail it to me of a 65 Chry!! Pls I
thank you!!!!!!!!