Vacuum Hoses Connect to Plastic Nipples

Well,  my 2 bits,

Here's what I would try.  If the plastic
is ABS or Styrene you could use some
liquid model cement (Testor's is one
brand) and cement the broken parts
together, making sure that they weld
together good.  Let it cure for a few
days.

Then, I would use epoxy, and make
an epoxy fillet around each nipple
and let that cure well.

Then, using rubbing alcohol as
a lubricant, CAREFULLY push the
rubber tubes back on.  (Use Vaseline
if you want the tubes to be removed
easily later.)

--OR--

Try threading the end of some metal
tubes, of the correct diameter
and CAREFULLY thread them
into the holes in the housing.  (You would
have to cut off the broken nipple.)

Secure the tubes with some CA (Super Glue).
Let it cure for a day or two, and THEN make
epoxy fillets.

--OR--

Tear the switch apart, and figure out how
it works, and build one from aluminum.
(Assuming you can, or know someone who
can.)

Dan Wing