Cylinder head Broken : Help needed in finding a new one...

ANY HELP FOR THIS FRIEND  ?

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Zeller Guillaume [mailto:Guillaume.Zeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Wednesday, April 02, 2003 3:13 PM
To:     'StadtApoAchern'
Subject:        Cylinder head Broken : Help needed in finding a new one...

Dear sir,

We have been in contact a few years ago about pre 1940 Chryslers.

I have had a major breakdow on my C14 Chrysler : an uncaring mechanic
tightened the cylinder head with an unwanted part between the Gasket and the
head. The result was : that 2 years after a major crack appeared !

Know I am looking for a cylinder head of an 8 in line Chrysler engine (C8
type).

The references of my car are :

Year : 1937             Make : Chrysler         Model : C14 imperial
Body style : Sedan
N° Cyl : 8 Cylinder     Engine number : C144143
Serial number : 6722409

Could you help me.

Thanks

Guillaume Zeller
12, avenue Georges Pompidou
F-92800 Puteaux
France

Tél. : +33 (0)1 42 04 22 70
Fax : +33 (0)1 47 88 31 32
GSM : +33 (0)6 85 11 58 65

Email : Guillaume.Zeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Zeller;Guillaume
FN:Zeller Guillaume
ORG:Magneti Marelli France SA;SM-CM
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+33 (01) 55699488
ADR;WORK:;;19, rue Lavoisier;Nanterre;;92002;FRANCE
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:19, rue Lavoisier=0D=0ANanterre
92002=0D=0AFRANCE
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Guillaume.Zeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
REV:20030310T134932Z
END:VCARD