Vacuum Hoses Connect to Plastic Nipples

You could try encasing the whole thing in epoxy.  The easiest source for
it is the Fiberglass body repair kits that they sell at any parts store
or department store that has an auto section.  I should emphasize that I
do not mean the "Body Putty" or "Body Filler" kits but the similar kits
with liquid resin and a sheet of white fiberglass cloth.  (Don't use the
cloth, justteh resin & hardener).

You could piece the parts back together and then build up several thiin
layers of the epoxy to seal and strengthen the assembly.  Its runny and
takes a long time to harden in thin layers so it would take patience and
consistent application over 2 -3 days.  It gets very hot if you try to
make it too thick all at once and will melt your plastic if you try to do
it all in one pour.

Ordinary modeling clay is a very good way to hold it all together in the
right places while you are encasing all the broken pieces.  I have
repaired many vacume operated gizmos with the stuff  and it does an
amazing job.  Just make sure to leave enough of the nipples exposed so
you can get  the hoses back on securely.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com