Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 9:16 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Air Ride System

Help!!  I own a 1990 Chrysler Imperial with the four wheel air ride system
in which the front air strut began to leak. I cannot find one that is used
or
rebuilt. I am hoping to remove front air struts and fix the computer in the
car
so that it will run rear air only?

Does anyone know if this can be done and how to accomplish this task?

Thanks,

John Harrison, Sr

This message was sent using PAdotNET WebMail.
              http://www.pa.net/