Four original triple whitewall tires for sale

Four original triple whitewall tires for sale

I have never heard anything bad about buying from Coker.  I would tell you
to be certain that you get the correct size white wall.  The correct size
for a 56 Imperial is under 3 inches.  Also, many tires I have seen from
Coker seem to be yellowish rather than white, however that could be a
function of them being old and having yellowed.