whitewall tires - Coker

Allen,

I, too, have a '56 Imperial, a two-tone green sedan. The first thing I did
after buying the car about 3 years ago, was to order a set of 8.20 x 15 BF
Goodrich Silvertowns with 3 1/2" whitewall from Coker. They completely
transformed the car. They look like the original tires, and with the
Imperial's weight, you wouldn't think they were bias-ply tires! I recommend
them highly. My Imperial, "Wadsworth", is pictured in the IML's '56 pages,
if you want to see how the tires look. Good luck with the restoration. Let's
see some pics!

Ross Klein
'56 Imperial sedan
'68 Imperial sedan
'78 NYB 4 dr.
'Life's too short to drive 'ordinary' cars"