Power windows and Driver's side Courtesy light

Power windows and Driver's side Courtesy light

With the benefit of all the replies to the initial query I have determined there WAS a courtesy lamp in the armrest of the driver's side door but now it is gone. The mounting screw is there. I have to take the door apart to find if the previous owner had forgotten to replace it after a repair or if it was just amputated. More on that later....that door panel is coming off this weekend.

As reported, the Power Antenna also works without the key but the radio does not.

Doing this research I noticed that the drivers right hand arm rest had a loose screw, falling out, actually. An easy fix. Looking at the passenger pull down arm rest I noticed that the screw is gone! No wonder they didn't work very well. It may be stuck between the track and the floor, if I'm lucky.

EdH
'68 Crown FDHT
http://homepage.mac.com/printbear/PhotoAlbum3.html