shocks for a 66 imperial

I think Kanter will ship you Gabriels.  KYB also has
shocks available that fit the '66.  Having used both,
I think the KYB's are vastly superior.

The parts numbers are:  KYB model KG 4507's in the
front. KG5511 in the rear.

Best prices I found were with Perfomance Suspension
Technology. 973-299-8019.  They were $119.00 for a set
of four, and they paid the shipping.

One note:  The front shocks need the lower mounting
tube trimmed slightly to fit.  (That is why they are
not listed in the catalog.)   Also, they have 100 lbs
of gas pressure, so after you grind down the lower
mount to fit, install the bottom half of the upper
bushing and compress the shock back into the shipping
sleeve.  Install shock in the shock tower, and secure
the lower mount.  Align upper end of the shock with
the hole in the top of the shock tower, then cut the
sleeve.  The shock will then extend itelf into the
upper mounting hole.  Install the upper bushing and
you're done!

Happy motoring,

Chris H

60 NY T&C
66 Crown Convertible
66 LeBaron
(All with KYB's)

You will never get them into the shock tower fully
extended, but can get compress them enough to position
into the !

Perfopr