Anniston gathering

Every time we have someone say, "I wish I had known about the Anniston show", well it's not too late to plan to attend another fabulous Anniston get together!  Alabama Packards would like to cordially invite all Imperial Owners to Anniston, Alabama for the weekend of March 28, 29, and 30.  The meet will be held at The Victoria, a victorian home that has been restored and 44 additional rooms added  in the rear of the property in the style of the original home.  The hotel is elegantly furnished and offers many amenities, including a  5 star restaurant and piano bar. Rooms are 69.00 per night, which includes a complementary breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning.

The fun will begin Friday around 7pm with the welcome/cocktail party hosted by Donald Taccone and Debbie Brown.  This is always great fun with wonderful food and spirits!  Saturday morning we will gather in the hotel parking lot and the Packard/Imperial Motoring will begin!   There were around 20 cars at our Fall gathering and everyone had a great time! Lunch on Saturday will be on your own. The Packard Club will be having dinner together Saturday night in the hotel restaurant, which is moderately priced...everyone is invited to attend.

Call The Victoria at 1-888-484-3842 to reserve your room...you will need to let them know that you are with the Packard/Imperial Club when you make your reservation.  After you make your reservation, email Donald (pacdoc1956@xxxxxxx) or Jeff Carrothers (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)...they will need to know when you will be arriving (how many nights), what type of car you will be bringing, and if you want to eat in the Hotel Restaurant Saturday night.  Just to let you know, the hotel policy is no pets allowed.    Please make arrangements as soon as possible, as the availability is limited.
KerryP
Patch panels fabricated
Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx
dte.net/57imperial
Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 64, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a bunch of lesser marques