Please Welcome a New Member Donald Stansky (1993)

Please Welcome a New Member Donald Stansky (1993)

New Subscriber(s): Donald T Stansky
Email Address is: donstansky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: NNorth West  Wisconsin

Car(s) owned: 1993 Chrysler Imperial 4 door sedan. color is Champagne. With
all the bell and whistles that Chrysler had availaable in 1993. With a fake
spare tire contentional kit.

Self-Introduction: I have reached the age of 73. Blessed with excellent
health. Spent 4 years as a seaman on the Greaat lakes. 4 yeaars in the navy.
30 years as a civilan jet engine technican for the air force. Then became a
over the road Semi truck driver Still at it in fact. I lllike to ride my
Gold Wing mmotorcycle with a sidecar. I allso like to builld model boats. I
purchased my Imperial new it is a 1993 I took delivery in november of 1992.
It garaged and covered from nov to april. It has never beendriven in the ice
and snow. the actual miles on this car is 46451.