Please Welcome New Members Roger and Marlet Crabtree (1955)

Please Welcome New Members Roger and Marlet Crabtree (1955)

New Subscriber(s): roger & marletcrabtree
Email Address is: rcrabshish@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: montana

Car(s) owned: 1955 imperial (c69) blue-green sedan, 43,000 original miles
all orignal parts including hoses, belts, shocks, wires and interior.  We
have rebuilt the brake system and replaced the coil and fuel pump.

Self-Introduction: We have been collecting cars for years.  I am into the
1958 fords and have one as a show car.  This is the first C69 I have ever
seen.  I would like to find more info on this car.  Like what the heck is
the box in front of the radiator for that says it is a 6 to 12 volt
converter.  It hoods to a push button under the dash on the drivers side.
When it is pushed it does nothing.  This car runs like new.  It has no body
damage and is not an oil burner.  Part are hard to find for it.