Carburetor Problem

The Edelbrock site offered up the following options for the retrofit carburetor:

1407 Performer Series; Carburetor; 750cfm; Square-Flange; Manual Choke; w/o EGR; "Universal Fit"
1411 Performer Series; Carburetor; 750cfm; Square-Flange; Electric Choke; w/o EGR;
"Universal Fit"

As I haven't seen any wires attached to the Holly, I'm guessing that the manual choke option is what I'm looking for.

Also offered were these items which I don't think I need but possibly may:

Carburetor Stud
Carburetor Throttle Kicker
Carburetor Throttle Lever Extension
Kickdown Linkage