For CA Residents-#708

The bill # is SB 708(Florez)2003,  Can be access by going on the Senate website:
sen.ca.gov   Follow the prompts and look at "Text" of the bill.  It will not have been analyzed yet because it will just have ben sent to the Transportation Committee.

Suggested we write to Senator Florez, telling him about our hobby and how it supports our California economy.

Senator Dean Florez
Rom 4090, State Capitol
Sacramento, CA 95814
916-445-4641

Please pass this info. on to any other car club lists you may know of, or partcipate with, throughout CA.

Many thanks, Henry Hopkins

Info received from a car club friend who works in Sacramento in government.