Carburetor Problem

Based on the many and great responses, I have decided that I have a leakage problem with my Holly Carb. It would appear that the Carter AVS swap would be the way to go. Where would I find one of these? In the repair section of the website it is noted that there may be difficulty connecting the choke thermostat to the Carter: Has there been any more experience with the swap and the choke thermostat?

Thanks,
EdH
'68 Crown Coupe