A musing

> is it, I wonder, that it is so rare to see pictures
> of Imperials on dealer
> fore courts?  I cannot imagine seeing five or six

There is a Chry/Ply/Dodge dealership down the road
from me a bit that has two classic Mopars parked out
front as showpieces (don't think they are for sale!)
One is a '60 Plymought Fury, the other is a '74 or '75
2 door Imperial, a nice medium blue hardtop.

> stressed how difficult
> they were to work on in comparison to the "lesser"
> makes, the companies
> bread and butter vehicles.

I'll attest to that!  My old '67 was much harder to
work on than any classic car I've ever owned.  But, of
all of them, it was the most similar to a modern car
in terms of comfort/ convenience features, so I guess
I shouldn't have been surprised.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Otis Davidson