Lost Radebaugh

The artist Radebaugh.  If anyone (else) here collects old automotive sales literature, you might recognize the name signed at the bottom of early 1950s Chrysler and Imperial ad illustrations and catalog plates.  There's an exhibit of his work opening in Philadelphia this coming Friday ("Radebaugh: The Future We Were Promised").  Sort of a fascinating story about him and list of events leading to the exhibit at this link:

http://www.losthighways.org/radebaugh.html