Blowing fuse no 6, 82 imp

Neil:
Similar problem on  my 79 Non-Imperial Lebaron Wagon...the wire that goes
through the rubben hose and seals from behind the kick panel to the driver's
side door had an intermittant short.. break.. and was rubbing against metal.
For mine it blew the light on the bottom of the door. Also, the plunger
switch which attaches to the front of the driver's  door post to activate
interior lights and door ajar buzzer when the door is open got bent somehow
and the plunger switch unwelded from the nut... would throw sparks...so I
don't now which of these problems caused the fuse to blow, but.. both were
driver's side door shorts. It's possible my M-body Lebaron has a completely
different wiring, but... then again... maybe not.
Rick T
78 LeBaron Wagon
79 LeBaron Wagon
Assorted Aspens, Volare's and Fifth Ave M-body.