re:fuel gauge

I would read the article "gauge rage" in the electrical section of the web
page. Pretty good information. My car pegs the temp gauge most of the time
and the fuel only goes to 3/4 when full. But I have noticed all the gauges
acting a little funny once in a while and I am pretty convinced the voltage
regulator for the instruments is playing with me. I am going to retrofit a
new regulator from the electronics wholesaler
this spring for a grand cost of about a $1.00 or 2 and see what happens as
per this article.

Robin Giesbrecht
1972 Imperial