Please Welcome New Members Tibor & Lydia Ellinger

Please Welcome New Members Tibor & Lydia Ellinger

Frank,
Welcome to the list! I sent a note to you earlier. But, just wanted to
welcome you also to the list. I used to own a '64 Valiant Signet 200
Convertible. Sold it to my brother a few years ago. He likes to shock the
55-57 T-bird owners by hiding among them. Actually, pretty convincing! Gets
quite a few stares!

You'll have no trouble using an Imperial as a tow vehicle. Matter of fact,
sounds like a cool idea! Much more comfortable than any truck!

--MarkE