Please Welcome a NEW member Travis Waite (1969)

Please Welcome a NEW member Travis Waite (1969)

New Subscriber(s): Travis Waite
Email Address is: tlaec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Canton,South Dakota

Car(s) owned: 1969 2-door Hardtop Crown (Red)

Self-Introduction: I am a devoted classic car nut. My first love being my
IMPERIAL. It is hard to find others who share my passion for large
Chryslers. I am  new to the internet,so it was pleasing and exciting to find
this   club. The only thing that comes before my car, is my wife and three
children. My son shares my love for old Chryslers.