need idler arm for 69 IMPERIAL

Hey Gang!!

      I need some help on this one!..I took the idler arm off my 69 imperial
coupe last night thinking that I could get it fixed with the purchase of a
bushing kit.  Wrong!!..  I found out that it only coems with the bushing
where the arm mounts to the frame. I need the other end repaired(?) the end
that goes into the cent drag link of the steering.

    My question is, can you somehow fix these arms  or do I have to shell ou
the 200.00 for an entire new piece?  Heck I don't even know if I can find
one or not.. Thanks everyone

                                     Tony Fortner
                                       (IMP6971)