Please Welcome a New Member Lance Courtney (1972)

Please Welcome a New Member Lance Courtney (1972)

New Subscriber(s): Lance Courtney
Email Address is: elofan1950@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Southern Maryland

Car(s) owned: 1972 LeBaron 4 door hardtop

Self-Introduction:    I have been a nearly lifetime fan of MoPar
automobiles, and they have been my sole choice of personal transportation.
My family has driven Chrysler products since the late 1930's.
   In addition to some newer MoPars used as daily rides('00 Dakota, '79
Volare-don't laugh), the pride of the fleet is a 1972 Imperial LeBaron
4-door HT.  My grandfather bought it new from Rickard & Davis
Chrysler-Plymouth in N.E. Washington DC. A retirement present to himself
after 50+ years as a plasterer, he drove it only on special occasions.  I
inherited it in 1992, after his passing. It now has less than 35,000 miles,
and has spent it's spare time in a garage. It's not perfect, but darn close,
and it's a really fun car to drive. The only downside is 10 mpg. Maximum.