The 15th Florida Mopar Nationals

Hello List,

        This upcoming event takes place on March 2nd, 2003, at Tree Tops Park
in
Broward County (Fort Lauderdale area), Florida.  The show is open to all
Mopar and AMC vehicles and is presented by the Florida Mopar Connection Car
Club.  Tree Tops Park is accessible from the west via I-75 and the east via
I-95, to I-595 to the Nob Hill Road exit.  Once on Nob Hill Road, travel
2.7 miles south and the park will be on your left.

        Fast Freddie's Dodge Micro Van, food and drinks, goody bags to the
first
200 registrants and vendors, door prizes, model car contest, music, and the
cars are featured.  Wall plaques with Award Level (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
will be presented to all participants.  For more information, call Rollin
Maycumber at (954) 920-7096, or E-mail diefrodo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Greg Gryczan
West Palm Beach, FL
U.S.A.