67 and 68 headrests

Ken,

I'm not disagreeing with you, but one curious thing I've noticed on my '68
is that the two headrests are different.  One had the rolled seams and the
other has a kind of molded look.  I owned the car for about 2 months before
I noticed it.  I've always wondered why they did that, or if it was a
mistake.

MM