Please Welcome a New Member Chris Middlebrook (1962)

Please Welcome a New Member Chris Middlebrook (1962)

New Subscriber(s): Chris Middlebrook
Email Address is: delamothe@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: East Texas (Longview)

Car(s) owned: 1962 4Dr Custom (as basic as they came)

(Custom two tone paint job in silver and burgundy - not oem but very elegant
and meticulously maintained in San Antonio) black and silver vinyl interior.
The original color is alabaster - as seen in the engine compartment.

Self-Introduction: This is my first Imperial.  I have been looking for a
nice 62 for a little over a decade.  I found it in your classified ads, and
I can't wait to show it off.  It's not a box stock car, but it's solid
enough with perfect running gear to get it there.  (Correct paint, A/C work,
and probably upholstery are all the car needs to make it concours worthy)
I love all kinds of cars, but Pierce Arrows, Packards, Cadillacs and Exner
era Chryslers have always been my favorites.

The only member whose acquanitance I have made over the telephone is Jeff
Carrothers.  Unfortunately I missed out on the sale of one of his fine cars.
Regardless, he has been a great help in teaching me the basics on what to
look for when Imperial hunting.  Jeff if you are reading this, I hope that
invitation to see your beautiful collection is still open.  This time I will
drive my Imperial to visit with you.

Please drop a line everyone.  I look forward to meeting with members and
learning about Imperials.  Especially when it comes to decoding my VIN in
order to figure out how this bird really was.

By the way, your on line pictures, charts, mechanical info are great.  Kudos
to your web design team.  I would like to share a pdf I made of my brochure
for the Chrysler Turbine Car.  I know it's not an Imperial, but it is as
rare and as unique as one...
In the future, I would like to share some images of literature and pictures
I have.