61 shriner

>Dear Philippe and all,
>
>Are the engine compartment pics taken of the Brezout
>61 shriner supposed to be correct for this model? I
>noticed that mine has an oversprayed factory applied
>blackout in the area of the "paint ok" stamps etc.Also
>the data plate is body color and the horns and core
>support have no OK stamps.My car is a completely
>untouched original, no paint work or resto. I bow to
>the experts for their counsel. What is the story on
>these items? Regards, Bill Adams 1961 shriner 44k All
>original.

I think that's what he meant by "better than new."  I know my original owner
'70 440 car has the water pump bypass hose oversprayed orange (scary thing
is if I remember correctly the original one is still on there) and tons of
overspray.  I know it's factory original because my Dad and I did all
maintenance and I was there when we picked it up.  Most restorations would
take the time to paint the engine separately.
Rob