Champiro GT whitewalls

Dave,

   I have a set on my 63 LeBaron and I am very satisfied. I installed them
myself and there was hardly any balancing requied, which indicates good
quality to me. As far as how long they will wear, I cannot say and probably
will have the car sold before that happens anyway. They look great also.

  Thomas Gunnari
  59 Crown 2D
  63 Crown 4D
  63 LeBaron