63 crown convertibles

What I have always done is exactly the same AND also checked to see if
the weather stripping is in very good condition.  If it questionable
THEN replace it.  ONE added part is to make sure that the window is
aligned properly which may involve loosing the ENTIRE mechanichism.  I
personally like to be THOROUGH because I don't want to open up the door
panel because I overlooked something - but also an excellent car like
the Imperial needs the respect and care.  (many times because the
previous owners neglected it.)  Make sure the the wires to the motor
are  attached solidly.
Aeyn

1975 IMPERIAL
1990 FIFTH AVENUE
(previously 1969 IMPERIAL, 1972 FURY CUSTOM SUBURBAN, 1972 DUSTER, 1985
NEW YORKER)