1939 Chrysler accessories booklet now on site

1939 Chrysler accessories booklet now on site

In honor of one of our oldest (cars, not members) I've scanned the accessories
booklet for one of my all-time favorites--the 1939 C-20 owned by Jim Martin of
California.  Jeff Ingraham has already put it up on the site under the 1939
page.
Enjoy,
Roger