Please Welcome Aeyn and Ed (1975)

New Subscriber(s): Aeyn Ricks and Ed Sopher
Email Address is: ed_aeyn@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: McMinnville, OR (close to Portland and Salem

Car(s) owned: 1975 Le Baron 4Dr Hardtop (Harvest Gold with White Vinyl Top
and Tan Leather)

Self-Introduction: We are a gay couple with an avid interest in Classic
Cars.  We picked up the Imperial yesterday, because it is in VERY good
condition and Aeyn (a Chrysler nut) (BUT Ed is a Mustang / Thunderbird nut)
have been wanting to get another one since my 1969 was stolen in 1980.  We
are looking to purchase (in paper or CD format) a complete Factory repair
manual(s).  Preferable a CD format as Aeyn does not like to mess up the hard
form when working on a car.