Imperial and Cross Rams

Hi IMLer's;

Back in the 70's in Tampa, Florida, I had a neighbor who had a
61 Imperial special built in Detroit. He and his wife watched the
car being built and then drove it home from the factory in 1960.
He special ordered this car with the cross ram 413 V8 and he also
special ordered this car with the 300 buckets and console. His
Imperial was a black 4 door South Hampton with a silver metalflake
colored interior. He also had the underdash record player and the
stainless steel roof inserts and dual air. Sure wish I knew where
he went to and what happened to his Imperial.

                           Sincerely,

                     John & Shirley Nimmo
                (Miss Anne 1961 Imperial 4 door)