Windshield wipers, was Re: IML: Return to Utopia

Windshield wipers, was Re: IML: Return to Utopia

Hugh, consider Rainex.  It does nothing below 40 mph or so, but over 50,
the rain just flows out of the windshield without obscuring your
sight.  You may even be able to just turn off your ineffective
wipers.  Now, if you are between 30 and 40 where you are going too fast for
your wipers and too slow for rainex, you may still be in trouble.  Just
consider this a danger zone, and accelerate as fast as you can from 30 to
40 when it rains! ;)
D^2