Rare 1957 & 1958 Imperial Lit item on Ebay

Rare 1957 & 1958 Imperial Lit item on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2157803592&category=35930

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2157808174&category=35930

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2157801432&category=35930

For those 1957/58 people out there (Hugh?), this appears to be a quite
rare internal comparo document written by Chrysler Engineering about
Imperial vs. Lincoln (1958) and Cadillac (1957).  I'd buy it for posting
to the club website, but it's out of my price range.  These could provide
an interesting look into the thinking that was going on as Imperial suited
up to duke it out with Ford and GM's luxury divisions?

If someone in the club sees value and does get any of these, we'd really
appreciate being able to put them up on the website.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area