Engine help

>How do you turn a stuck engine?

Check the archives, I know there were a bunch of methods on there about a
year ago, but all of Dave U.'s suggestions were valid. Pull the plugs first.
Some people swear by soaking the cylinders in Marvel Mystery Oil, then the
breaker bar with plugs out method, but knock-wood, none of my motors is
frozen.
Rob