Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 3:22 AM
To: mailing-list
Subject: IML: Engine help

How do you turn a stuck engine? I checked the repair
portion of the web site but nothing actually tells you
how you turn a 413 that doesn't want to turn. It's
still in the car and I shot oil cylinder.
On a slightly different subject I popped a couple of
the freeze plugs and it's incredible how much gunk is
in there. I would recommend anyone who has a over
heating problem might look there.

=====
Rick Nelson